Every ERP project by nature contains uncertainties and risks. Without risk management, the project is in jeopardy and balancing on a knife’s edge. The schedule will not be realistic, the budget will blow out, the project could fail and written off as a sunk cost. Let us prevent such disaster by a professional risk management. .
Our Risk Management Approach consists of the following 4 steps:
- Identifying and listing potential project risks (Risk Log)
- Assessment of the listed project risks ( Risk Assessment Matrix)
- Developing efficient Risk Control Tools
- Continuous Risk Monitoring (Regular Risk Assessment Workshops)
Your benefits of a professional ERP Risk Management are:
- Not getting surprised and unprepared when risks occur.
- Reducing the number of risks endangering the project.
- Reducing the likelihood of occurrence of potential risks.
- Minimizing the impact of potential risks.